Saturday, December 23, 2006

Thanks 2006

The count down officially starts today, December 23! In a few days, we will be saying good bye and thank you to 2006 and welcome to 2007.

2006 can be considered my breakthrough year. It is the year when i said good bye to old friends, and to the "relaxed" office atmosphere. It is the year when i tackled new challenges, made new friends, found some kindred spirits and pushed myself more.

2006 is the year when i said "it's time to get out of my comfort zone!" A time when i took on more challenges, applied myself more and started to give myself a pat on the back. It is the year when i rewarded myself with shoes, and that trip abroad with friends.

What do i have to look forward for in 2007?
  • A planned visit to Canada and the US. (i really do have to take care of the visa requirements soon).
  • The turnover of our (aka the 3 marias) unit in pioneer.
  • My sister's wedding
  • A family vacation to Hong Kong
  • A great family reunion
  • A better life, career and love
  • Knowing myself and my religion better
  • Challenging myself more
  • A diamond ring (?) -- kung walang mag bibigay, eh di bibili ako ng sarili kong ring! bwhahahaha.
  • More shoes!

No comments:

 

alchemist2 | Distributed by Blogger Templates | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL