Friday, January 04, 2008

Thanks 2007

2007 has been a great year for me. It was a year of changes and blessings. I hope that 2008 will be as great or even better than last year. Looking back, I would not do things differently (well maybe some i will but generally i will not change a thing). :)

This was my wish list last year and i guess i fulfilled at least half of it. I will be making another wish list / goal for the year and I hope that i would accomplish more than half of it.

Wish list 2007 (plus comments)
  • A planned visit to Canada and the US. (i really do have to take care of the visa requirements soon). - i was not able to go to Canada, but was in the US for training. Hopefully I could go back to the US this year.
  • The turnover of our (aka the 3 marias) unit in pioneer. - still waiting for the papers and loan to be released.
  • My sister's wedding - what can i say except that i will be an aunt!
  • A family vacation to Hong Kong - moved to 2008
  • A great family reunion - happy happy times. Had a great family picture.
  • A better life, career and love - the only thing missing is a love life. Sana meron na sa 2008
  • Knowing myself and my religion better - carry over to 2008. I want to do a better job this year.
  • Challenging myself more - carry over to 2008.
  • A diamond ring (?) -- kung walang mag bibigay, eh di bibili ako ng sarili kong ring! bwhahahaha. - wala akong diamond ring, pero may laptop, camera at bags. bwahahah
  • More shoes! - hirap lang humanap ng size ko. hahaha frustrating mag hanap ng size 5 sa US. Ang daming magaganda at murang shoes pero wala akong size. huhuhu.
What do i have to look forward to in 2008?
  • Spending the holidays in Canada and the US. :) Planning to spend xmas and new year with my friend in Canada and 2 weeks for fun, relaxation and sight seeing in the US.
  • Working/training in the US for at least 3 months to a year. :)
  • Moving in to the new condo unit.
  • Having a love life.
  • Visiting and being close to my special friend and spending time with my friend. Miss ko na sya.
  • Aiming for promotion and syempre salary increase.
  • Knowing myself and my religion better.
  • Loving myself more.
  • A diamond ring and an engagement or wedding for me! (hanap muna ng partner)
  • More shoes, bags and travel.

3 comments:

BabyPink said...

sis! happy amun jadid 1429! :)

sana nga ay matuloy ang lahat ng balak mo this year.

*hugs*

Mec said...

gee

i didn't list targets last year... so i don't know how much i've accomplished...

i did leave my job tho... so at least i can say i was brave :D or foolish... hehe

happy new year! i know, long time no bloghop...

Dr. Emer said...

Advance Happy Birthday! Ayan, ako na naman nauna, ha? Engagement? Wedding? Ang bilis naman ng plans mo. Think it over, those decisions can affect you for a lifetime.

 

alchemist2 | Distributed by Blogger Templates | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL