Thursday, August 14, 2008

land far far away

i sometimes wish that i am in a land far far away.

yung bang somewhere that you don't know anyone and no one knows you. Malayo sa lahat pero di naman sa isang isolated island. Di ko feel mag survivor, pero feel kong mag temptation island. hahahaa.

What i really want is to have some time for myself, a place to think, a place to be myself without the constrants of who ever or what ever, a place to find who i can really be. Minsan kc feel ko nasasakal na ako, and i just want my own personal space. Pero parang mahirap maintindian ng iba.

Tama nga ang isang friend ko, sometimes you need to get out to find yourself...I do hope i get to have that opportunity soon. I really, really miss the last 3 months of 2007. Those were happy times.

No comments:

 

alchemist2 | Distributed by Blogger Templates | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL