Sunday, December 28, 2008

an update?

Wow, i can't believe he actually took up the challenge. He did update his blog and it's now my turn to update mine.

Hmmm kaso lang madaya un, may mga draft blogs na sya, so it's easier for him to post new updates. I, on the other hand, have to resort to inspiration or depen on my mood. But I guess, it is a good way to force myself to write things down. I kinda miss it.

I was going to post my annual "hello, good bye" piece. But i will save that for later kc naunahan na nya ako dun. What to write? hmmm, ano ginawa ko lately? ano nabasa ko? na realize ko? Wala akong maisip. This is harder than I thought it. hahaha.

So ano gawa ko today? Well aside from updating this blog, chatting with a friend, and reading the news on line, I am also watching an indian film. O diba, some kinda multi-tasking. hahaha kasya siguro ang short ng attention span ko.

Grabe nga eh, kung noon i could read a whole novel in one sitting. Now, i just cant. (well, unless it's a children's book or a business book). There are several half read books on my bedside table which i meant to finish but actually cant. hahaha. Na bore n ako halfway through the book. Hahaha bad annie. Siguro dapat gawin kong resolution is to actually finish reading one book a month, that would eventually be one book a week. hahaha.

2009 is shaping out to be a year of sheer will power. A goal to update the blog. A goal to actually finish reading one book a month. Ano pa kaya ang magandang goal? To look at the present and future more than holding on to the past?

No comments:

 

alchemist2 | Distributed by Blogger Templates | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL