Saturday, August 15, 2009

Satisfied Customer

I have always believed that when one is not satisfied with the service, he should always voice out his opinion. After all, how can a company or a restaurant improve? (actually, complainer lang ako. bwahahaha. I always have to get my money's worth)

A few days ago, i called Uniliver's customer service to complain about a defective product. They assured me that they will be replacing the product and will have the replacement delivered to my home at my convinient time.

Today, the company delivered the replacement product. Two thumbs up for them. See, it does not hurt to file or voice out a complaint. :)


1 comment:

BabyPink said...

Salaam, sis! Welcome back! RAmadhan kareem! :)

I totally agree with you. When there's something wrong with a product that you buy, bring it to the right authorities. :)

 

alchemist2 | Distributed by Blogger Templates | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL