Monday, January 31, 2005

a debate

I got this idea off a local TV program (mel and joey) as i was channel surfing last night... What is wrong with the country today? What should be done? Should reform be on the part of the politician / public servant or the citizenry?

There have been different views on why we are not moving as fast as our Asian neighbors. They range from our cultural heritage and attitude to our politician to how we handle stress and problems.

I have posted a view that as a people, we live in a world of delusions, illusions and cynicism. (you can view my post here). Here is another view on the subject by Boo Chanco of the Philippine Star.

My view on this? Improvement is a two way street. Politicans / public servants should impose the law equally and we should follow them. The problem as I see it, gusto natin palaging makaisa.

No comments:

 

alchemist2 | Distributed by Blogger Templates | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL