Wednesday, January 05, 2005

resolutions 2005

With the New Year come new resolutions. These resolutions are not cast in stone, but i will try to abide by it. Resolutions #1 and 2 are my priorities. More resolutions will be added to the list in the coming months but these 5 resolutions are my main targets:

1. Save more - save at least 10% of my net income. I should open a separate account for this...should do this by end Jan
2. Have a "buffer" account for my dream space - This is account should have at least 5 to 6 months "buffer".
3. Treat myself more - hope to do this once a month or once every two month... shoes, blouses, etc.
4. Eat healthier - I should cut down on colas, cakes and chocolates. Eat more greens and learn a new diet. Will be starting on a new diet by mid January or early February.
5. Make new friends

I expect to do a mid-year assessment... this will tell me if I am on the right track.

1 comment:

Dr. Emer said...

Sana matupad.

Nga pala, me nakita akong blogger na baka magustuhan mo ang mga sinusulat...check it out:

http://misterpogi.blogspot.com/

 

alchemist2 | Distributed by Blogger Templates | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL