Monday, July 04, 2005

the unknown

Don't you feel that sometimes you are walking into the twilight zone? When everything seems the same but altogether different? That is what I am feeling right now... as if I am in the twilight zone.

When Sec. Yap announced Thursday that he is resigning from office (so that he could focus on the tax evasion case filed by the BIR against him, his father and their family corporation among other reasons), I knew that my time is numbered...

you see, I am in a co-terminous position, so I really don't know if will still have a job two weeks from now. Such feeling of the unknown is contributing to the stress on the job. I went through the same agony last year when Sec. Lorenzo resigned... a feeling of uncertainty was in the air.

I don't know if the incoming secretary would be retaining the staff as what sec. yap did or if he would be bringing in quite a number of personal staff.

All I know that things in the DA are still the same, and yet they are not...till then, abangan ang susunod na kabanata...so much can happen in two weeks.

No comments:

 

alchemist2 | Distributed by Blogger Templates | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL