Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I love...

These are the things / smells / sensations that make me smile...

1. The smell of freshly made bread
2. Sleeping on fresh sheets (100 percent cotton with 250 and above thread count is a bonus).
3. The feel of "coolness" under my pillow.
4. The smell of a new book.
5. Getting lost in a bookstore and/or a shoe store.
6. The smell of my parents, they remain to be my anchor and my security.
7. The taste, sensations of preparing a meal.
8. The smell and taste of dark chocolate. Yum yum
9. The smell of durian (hehehe).
10. Being near the beach... I love the smells and the picnics (takes me back to my childhood where picnics by the beach are done almost every weekend).
11. Hugging ... I just love the feeling of hugging and being hugged. Makes me feel loved, safe and secure.
12.Taking long baths with body wash / scents that linger.
13. Receiving emails and letters from siblings and friends.
14. The smell of cheese and garlic pizza.

What makes you smile?

No comments:

 

alchemist2 | Distributed by Blogger Templates | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL