Friday, October 28, 2005

2 tulog na lang!

Dalawang tulog na lang at vacation time na!

Since we only have 2 days of work next week, my siblings and I are going to Zamboanga for some needed R&R and to celebrate Eid! I am really looking forward to having a week off and in fact have scheduled as much activities as possible.

Really looking forward to tasting the Tausog food such as Pastil, Sati, Tulasug as well as pork-free siopao and pancit. hehehe I'm sure that I will gain at least 2 pounds during the week off. Oh, well, we only live once right? Besides, I still have the whole of November to shed-off the unwanted pounds.

Aside from the food, I am also looking forward to spend some time with my family, cousins and friends. I just hope that I can squeeze in some alone time and get to finish reading / summarizing a book for a friend. (hmmm, do I hear a distinct "cashing" sound come mid-November?)

*********
Can't believe that it has been a year since I posted my frist entry. At first, I didn't know if I could regularly update my blog since I am notorious for starting a project / activity and having no follow-through. Glad that I did though, I met some great people on line. Thanks for visiting my blog!

*********
A year has gone by, and I noticed that so many things have changed, but some still remained the same. Grabe noh, the only constant in this world is taxes and change. hehehe.

My office had a change of leadership in less than a year (11 months to be exact), and although there may have been a change in management style, the routine and the frustrations at the office remained the same.

Transportation fare, Electricity and other commody prices hadgone up (and is most likely to increase next year due to the E-vat), but (gov't) wages remain the same. Tell me again, how can this can spur consumer spending and economic change?

Call for PGMA to step down is getting louder, the faces may have changed but the mindset hasn't.

I have gotten a year older, but I am no where near marriage. Bwhahaha.

No comments:

 

alchemist2 | Distributed by Blogger Templates | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL