Monday, October 17, 2005

hasta la vista

Suddenly it hit me like a ton of bricks… you will be leaving in a few days and I will not be seeing you for the next three to six months. The day that I have been dreading is fast approaching, and as I want to spend more and more time with you, it seems that the time spent is just not enough. Why is it that time seems to move faster when we are together?

I will miss the time we spend together, your cooking, your smile, your touch and your voice. I think I might even miss our “petty” quarrels (but I know you will NOT miss my being makulit).
Let me take this opportunity to thank you for being such a huge part of my life, for always being there when I need you, for being my shoulder to cry on and for being my “rock”.

Thanks for being my “kakampi” even if sometimes we don’t agree on the subject and most of all, thanks for the understanding and patience even when I am being makulit.

I do not want to say good-bye, but see you soon. I know I will miss you, but I must learn that this is part of life’s journey. As you embark on a new endeavor, I wish you all the best. See you soon my dear, till then, I shall be waiting for your embrace.

No comments:

 

alchemist2 | Distributed by Blogger Templates | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL