Monday, January 09, 2006

a new adventure

I never thought that I would be starting the new year with a new job. The week started out just like any week until that fateful call Wednesday night. The call had me in quite a spin that I only have yesterday to actually analyze the situation and take everything in.

After consulting with my family and computing expenses (savings, etc), I decided to accept the project offer and delay my some of my plans til the 4th Q of the year.

So in two weeks, I am off to a new adventure in my life. Good bye stress-free life! Good bye waking up late and numerous vacation leaves. Hello stress, traffic and no-work no-pay days! In two weeks, I will be venturing into the urban and corporate jungle.

No comments:

 

alchemist2 | Distributed by Blogger Templates | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL