Monday, January 23, 2006

this is it

my first day at work and it seems that i have data overload! This environment is different from what i am used to, but i have to make the most of the situation if i want to succeed right?

No more 2-3 hour lunches... no more waking up at 7am... no more constant snacking... and most of all No vacation leaves!!!

I do miss my officemates and the constant chatter they have, I even miss the times of doing nothing but playing yahoo games on line. But there comes to a point in someone's life that one has to get out of the comfort zone and experience something new. This is what i am doing.

I may delay some of my plans (travel and a long vacation in bora) for next year but then only Allah knows what is in store of all of us. I just hope and pray that this will be one memorable adventure.

No comments:

 

alchemist2 | Distributed by Blogger Templates | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL