Tuesday, April 18, 2006

goodbye

First lonely night
What will I do
I feel my heart breaking in two
I'm such a fool
When will I learn
I fell so deep
Then I got burned

If you gave just one reason why
My heart just might let go
Maybe one day I will fall in love again
But for now I'll just leave my heart in two

If I never fall in love again
If I never touch your skin again
If I never feel again this way
If I never see another day
Remember me
Remember this
'Cause one thing that will never change
Is the feeling in my heart
So broken by you

Love still remains
After you're gone
please explain where did I go wrong

*********

Thanks to kat, this truly reflects how i feel.

2 comments:

Dr. Emer said...

Walang mali sa yo.
Hindi mo pa lang nami-meet yung tama.

sharima said...

hay, kailan ko kaya mameet si mr. right? tumatanda na ako eh

 

alchemist2 | Distributed by Blogger Templates | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL