Sunday, May 14, 2006

I'm back!

After weeks of being busy with work, am i back and in charge of my life! The weeks of preparation for the audit has left us all tired but fulfilled as it seems we are going to pass the audit (which was conducted last week).

In the weeks preparing for the audit, meant sleeples nights (aka OT) and early days at the office... it was a good thing that we (my office mates and I) went to verde island in batangas for much needed R&R.

Needless to say, the trip to batangas was still part of the job but it was really a welcome break from the daily grin that is office work. I will be posting the pictures as soon as i can.

Meanwhile, i am looking forward to the company outing, my vacation in hong kong and my approaching birthday. I am also looking forward to movie nights (the da vinci code, over the hedge, x-men III, etc).

I am also looking forward to meeting new friends, conversations over coffee and lots of good places to have dinner.

Till then, Be Happy all!!

No comments:

 

alchemist2 | Distributed by Blogger Templates | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL