Friday, December 09, 2005

big four

While most of the Philippine viewing public will get to watch the final night of the highly watched and sometimes controversial Pinoy Big Brother, I won't be able to. You see, I will be spending Saturday night in the company of friends watching a Martin Nievera Concert. In other words, I will get to know the big winner on Sunday's the Buzz.

While I would really want to who among Uma, Nene, Jason and Cass would be named the big winner (and take home P6M in cash and prizes), I just can't pass the chance to be with friends. It has been ages since we last went out. Besides, I would only be paying half the price of the concert ticket (thanks RG!). I am looking forward to a night of laughter and full bellies. hehehe.

No comments:

 

alchemist2 | Distributed by Blogger Templates | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL