Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Excited

After a weekend in verde island, I am looking forward to a weekend of fun, shopping, bonding and Disneyland!

Not only am I looking forward to spending the weekend with Mickey and Donald, but i am even more excited to spend the weekend bonding with friends and enjoying my much deserved break. This will be my birthday gift to myself. Hey, even without a boyfriend, i could still enjoy right? (hmm. anyone there interested to apply? hehehe)

Kidding aside, the long weekend will be a chance for me to reflect (i hope) and look back at what i have done with (and in) my life for the past 31 years. (yes, i am not afraid to reveal my age). I am thankful to have such loving and supportive family and friends, a satisfying job (such an answered prayer this year) and a seemingly healthy life (pano kc tumataba na, hehehe... sarap kumain eh). What else can I ask for? Well, a loving relationship would be nice. hehehe

I am just counting the days till Hong Kong (9 days) and my birthday (17 days). You could just send all your gifts to *******. hehehe.

2 comments:

Dr. Emer said...

Malapit na bday mo? Sino ba yung bumabati sayo happy bday, March pa lang? Don't forget to treat that person exclusively with his favorite dish (alam mo na yun!) *LOL*

Mataba? Huh? I think you've shrunk since I last saw you. Payat ka na. Ano ba diet mo?

Wala kang BF? What happened to Mr ***? Kaya pala blooming ka.... I pray you find the man who will love you truly. Ingat lagi, ok? :)

sharima said...

ikaw, ikaw ang unang bumati sa akin, kaya kung may time ay dapat mag aveneto tayo. i don't break any promises, esp to an old and dear friend like you.

Re mataba, madaya lang talaga ang picture na yun. syempre dami kong kasama na mas malusog sa akin, kaya nag mukha akong slim. hehehe, will be starting on south beach after my hongkong trip. Sana nga lang i have the will power to see it through.

Wala nga po akong bf. :( si Mr ****? aba, ewan dun, no communication for a month na so i really dont know what happend to him and what his plans are. I just pray that i will be meeting Mr. Right soon.

Tc Doc, see you soon

 

alchemist2 | Distributed by Blogger Templates | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL