Wednesday, May 31, 2006

my summer holiday

My summer holiday in Verde Island...

Just arrived in Verde Island with officemates... Too tired after a long journey, but couldnt help smiling (and posing) hehehe













Mga feeling models..

Rest muna dito, pagod sa byahe.














the water's too inviting. Don't you just want to take a dip?













getting ready for the climb of our lives








After a long, long climb (250 steps going up) we took a much needed rest... but couldnt pass the opportunity to ham it up to the cameras. hehehe

Parang di napagod sa climb ano?









The "models" taking another shot. (hmmm that's me with the blue hat).











A much needed rest. Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who is the _____???

more pics soon

2 comments:

Dr. Emer said...

Wow, ang sexy nyo na po at ang payat na... South Beach ba yan?

Advance HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

sharima said...

:) madaya ang pictures na yan. hehehe. those pics were taken a month ago and i have gained weight since then. Will try to go on south beach diet on June 13, after my hong kong vacation. For this week, i will go on a low carb diet (no rice, and esp chips and soft drinks) so that i could fit into my jeans for my disney vacation. I have a date with mickey and donald eh. hehehe

 

alchemist2 | Distributed by Blogger Templates | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL