Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I miss...

...SHOPPING!

I miss buying new clothes, I especially miss buying new shoes. It has been 5 months since i last bought a pair of shoes. That's 5 months which would equal to 5 pairs. I am still sticking with my NO SHOPPING TILL JUNE RULE. A few more days, then I am off to Hong Kong for vacation and a "little" shopping. hehehe. Syempre, priority ko ang shopping for my new nest next month.

...GOING PLACES

For the past few months, all i do is go from point A to point B (aka bahay - office). I am looking forward to my Hong Kong trip this June. It will be my birthday gift to myself din. Dapat nga mas malayo ang pupuntahan ko this year, kaso wala akong maaya to go to Canada and the US, plus ung gusto kong pumunta dun towards the end of the year, pero may mas important na darating sa Pinas. Syempre I will postpone my trip to be with my siblings. :) Miss ko na sila!

...MY SIBLINGS

I miss my siblings especially my baby sister and bully atchie. I am looking forward to their homecoming (kasama pa ang fave cuz ko) kaya dapat nakaplan na ang mga gimmik at food trips sa kanilang pag dating... Naka line up na ang Tempura, Cyma, Clawdaddy, Zong, Mr. Kebab at kung ano ano pa. Ang tanong, san ko kukunin ang budget for the food trip? hahaha. Atchie, help!

...TAKING CARE OF SOMEONE

I miss taking care of someone, and being cared for by someone. Ayan ha, out in the open na. bwahahaha. Miss ko na sya kung sino man sya. Hoy, kung nandyan ka man sa aking mundo, magpakita ka nman o. (alam kong maraming mag rereact dito...bwahahah, sino kaya si someone? ung darating sa december or iba?)

...MAMPALAM, SATTI, at INIHAW NA ISDA

Miss ko ang mga pangkain sa Zamboanga! Gusto ko ng mampalam, pastil, balu-balu, yellow rice, satti, at kung ano ano pa. Sana may mga ganun dito, pero wala, kung meron man ay super layo naman sa TS. Hay, konting tiis na lang...

No comments:

 

alchemist2 | Distributed by Blogger Templates | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL