Wednesday, January 07, 2009

hello, good bye

This is a late post.

While 2008 has been a turbulent time for the country and the world, it has been a milestone year for the family. (Don't we just love lists?)
  • The family grew larger in 2008. - The year started with Nageeb (my brother) and Marian's wedding in January. It was followed by the birth of Zaki (my sister Amina's baby) in July. Atchie's marriage to Al in December rounded up this remarkable year for the Family.
  • The first time in a long time that i got to visit and bond with all my first cousins (mother side). The last time we were complete was 10 years ago, though we might have been older and some are already married with kids, the bond between us cousins still stays. We are and will always be siblings. I miss brgy Shajah, the food trips, the bonding and the kids. I am looking forward to my next visit. Inshallah, attend another wedding soon?
  • I reached my goal of visiting a foreign country every year. Althought the Dubai trip was an unexpected event, it was one of the most fulfilling one. I am looking forward to more trips next year. Sana makapunta ako sa US, Canada and Singapore. hahaha
  • Although i was not promoted this year, I am happy with work. I might rant about it from time to time, but i love my work. My grey cells are constantly working. I love the work environment and i love the people i work with. My goal is to do good in what i am doing. I know that hard work and opportunity is what is takes to have that promotion.

No comments:

 

alchemist2 | Distributed by Blogger Templates | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL