Sunday, January 04, 2009

My UAE experience (condensed edition)

Since i arrived in the UAE three weeks ago, my family and I have been to several mall and each time i come home empty handed. :(

It is so frustrating to find the shoe you love but not in your size. hahaha. I am going home tomorrow, and all i can show is a couple of pairs.

Oh well, di naman shopping ang aim ko pumunta dito. I might be frustrated in looking for the perfect pair, I may be a few dollars poorer, a few pounds heavier but i am going home happy.

Happy to have bonded with my siblings, my cousins and my pamangkins. Happy to have bonded over food, malling and shopping. Sad nga lang kc tomorrow, its back to reality for me. :(

No comments:

 

alchemist2 | Distributed by Blogger Templates | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL