Sunday, May 29, 2005

tumataba

Don't you just hate it when instead of the usual greeting of "hello", "kumusta ka?" or "ano ang bago?", you are greeted with "ang taba mo!" or "mukhang tumataba k!" by people you haven't met for a while?

I am first to admit that I have gained a few pounds the past month due to frequent night outs with my parents and cousin (they were in Manila for a month and that translates to having dinner out almost every night). Aside from that, my pantry is stocked with my favorite dark chocolates and other forms of junk food from pop corns to pringles and other chips. Food in moderation? That seemed to be out of my dictionary for a month.

But since I have had numerous people saying that I have gained a lot of weight and I feel my clothes getting tighter, I have resolved to lose a few pounds before my birthday. It doesn't mean that i would starve myself. rather, i would watch what i eat (less carbs, more fruits and veggies) and have at least 30 min. of exercise a day if I could. I just hope that I could keep this resolution.

No comments:

 

alchemist2 | Distributed by Blogger Templates | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL