Friday, October 26, 2007

fire!

Oct 25, 1230am Chicago time, Oct 26, 130pm Manila time

I woke up to the sound of the fire alarm today!And it is not a good sound to wake up to.

At first i thought i might have set the alarm clock on, since i was tinkering with it this afternoon. But then, the blinking lights on my wall told me otherwise. :( I was still sleepy and a bit disoriented... only when opened the lights and put on my glasses (since i cant see a thing without them on)did i truly realize that it was the fire alarm that woke me up. Hay what a way to wake up!

It took me a few seconds for my brain to fully switch on (matagal mag boot - hehehe). Nung una, i had to check sa labas kung ok ba and if tama bang fire alarm to. hay true nga, people were either peeping out of their doors or on their way out of the room.

I only had a few minutes to react, so ang ginawa ko, change into jogging pants (kc nga nakapantulog ako) and a light jacket - kc yun ang pinaka malapit, grab my wallet (for ID and some cash/card) and went out the door. Half way down the hall, i realized that i forgot the most important thing - My passport! bwahahaha

I had to go back to my room, grab my purse and phone then proceeded to the fire exit. Good thing too that my room is near the exit. bwahahah. Buti din at nasa third floor lang ako. hay, naku.

Ang nakakatawa nung pag dating ko sa lobby at nakita kong maraming tao, ang unang pumasok sa isip ko - do i look presentable? bwahahah. Maarte pa rin!

No comments:

 

alchemist2 | Distributed by Blogger Templates | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL