Monday, October 15, 2007

Lazy weekend

October 14, 645 pm Chicago Time; October 15, 745 am Manila Time

It has been a lazy weekend for me. I stayed in my hotel room most of the weekend venturing out in the afternoons to stretch my legs, take some pictures and buy dinner. But mostly, the weekend was allocated to catch up on sleep. I can now say that my body clock is on the right track! hehehe.

The weather this weekend is just perfect for taking a walk. Ang ganda ang weather. Sarap mag walking. It wasnt too hot nor too cold. I just had a light jacket on, no need for gloves and scraf. And to think na lamigin ako ha. hehehe. Plus parang ang pretty ng lahat ng things and surroundings dito. Ang gandang kunan ng pictures. I hope i can get even more pictures next week. Kc parang point and shoot lang ako, ang ganda pa rin lumabas ng mga pictures. hehehe. Mukha nga lang ako loka-loka na kumukuha ng pictures kahit malamig.

Hopefully, i can get to a park this weekend and take some pictures of trees in their fall colors. Perfect pala ang time ng pag punta ko dito. Ang ganda lahat. Parang ang sarap tumira dito kahit for a year lang. Sana makabalik ako dito and stay for a longer time. I would love to experience all the seasons kahit alam ko that i will freeze during winter. bwahahaha

So far I have a plan for the coming week. Mondays to Fridays will be spent for work, meetings and report. Hopefully, by Friday, I can brave the metro and go to downtown Chicago to have dinner with a cousin (yes, may cousin pala ako dito. bwahahah. di ko pa nga namimeet yun, nag email lang ang isang aunt ko to tell me that i have a cousin based in Chicago). I might go back downtown on Saturday and Sunday and explore what Chicago has to offer. I would want to go to millenium park and take a picture with the “bean”. Plus gusto ko pa pumunta sa sears tower at kung saan saan pa. Basta, no shopping muna this month dapat magpa tourist muna ako at mag picture picture. bwahahaha

No comments:

 

alchemist2 | Distributed by Blogger Templates | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL