Thursday, February 24, 2005

german measles

I woke up today with rashes in different parts of my body (arms, hands, legs, feet). Although i was concerned about it, I dismissed it as an allergic reaction to something I ate or to dust. So i treated it with a topical ointment to lessen the itch, and got ready for the office.

I said to myself that i will go to the doctor the next day to have it checked and will just observe if the rashes will worsen within the day. When i got to the office, the rashes seemed to have spread...fortunately, the office doctor was in and i was able to visit her and consult regarding the rashes.

After a quick interiew and check-up, she told me that i have a case of german measles. She then gave me medicine and told me to take it for 3 days. I think the medicine was for the itch (to lessen it).

When i checked the Net on german measles, i found out that it usually last for 3 days. Buti n lang walang pasok bukas... it looks like i would be spending this long weekend at home.

I remember when i was younger, i had the measles. My siblings had it too. I think they even had the german measles the same year. Hay naku, hindi kaya I'm too old to get this?

No comments:

 

alchemist2 | Distributed by Blogger Templates | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL