Friday, February 25, 2005

yahoo!

1. I earned a substantial amount from doing book summaries (my part-time job / "racket") this month. My goal: to do at least 4 book summaries next month.

2. Condo payment assured til June 2005. Next goal: to have a buffer of at least 5 months. (hmmm, better save more and do more book summaries).

3. Having little or no carbo intake for the past week has done wonders. I fit into my old jeans this am. Have to have more will power to say no to chips, cakes, pasta and pizza. "Pigging-out" on ice cream, cake and pasta today (my officemate's bday) means that i will have to lessen my carbo intake tomorrow... did i say lessen? I mean, i should try not to have any carbo for the next few days. hehehe... will a chip hurt?

No comments:

 

alchemist2 | Distributed by Blogger Templates | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL