Thursday, April 07, 2005

another day in the farm (!)

It's day four of the government's four day work week... another loooong day at the office... another day coming early for work and going home late. I wonder if this will really translate to savings for the government and the employees. I also wonder if having only four days of service will be beneficial to the economy or if it would translate to opportunities lost?

What will the "cute" government think of next? When will the experiments ever stop?
-------------
Since I don't have work tomorrow, I might as well:
1. Clean house / bed room and / or bathroom
2. Learn to cook a new dish
3. Veg out at home
4. Watch a movie or visit a friend
5. Look for part time job

I wonder which one will be more cost effective for me...
-------------
Another day in the farm, another day of chaos... just an ordinary day in the Philippines

No comments:

 

alchemist2 | Distributed by Blogger Templates | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL