Thursday, April 14, 2005

this one's for you chi

Due to a request from my beloved sister (who wants to read more entries from moi), I am "forced" to write / post an entry least that she will have one of her "angelica pickles" mood. (hehehe chi, joke lang)

Anyways, I haven't been posting much lately due to the fact that I was:
1. busy with my "racket" of summarizing business / inspirational books for the past few weeks.
2. practicing my typing skills (i need to achieve at least 45 wpm) for job applications... I do hope to get my dream job late this year or next year... by then I would be ready to pass the typing test. But till then, its got to be practice, practice, practice.
3. there has been nothing to comment on lately... I feel that my brain cells had ceased functioning due to 2 years of government service. hehehe, but actually, I just want to "chill out", play mindless computer games and watch tv.

There you are chi, reasons why I haven't posted entries as regularly as I used to. Will try to do better next week... hmmm, on the other hand, mama and papa are arriving next week and I might just take that vacation leave (baka wala kailangan nila ng alalay) and crash on their "nth" honeymoon. Wadya think? hehehe

No comments:

 

alchemist2 | Distributed by Blogger Templates | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL