Friday, April 29, 2005

caliente!

Bien caliente aqui na Pinas!

It is so hot and humid lately that I have been getting these terrible headaches that last for two or even three days! My remedy for headaches are lots and lots of ice cold water and if pwede ice cream din! My way of sneaking in dessert in between meals. bwahahaha.

Bien caliente aqui na Pinas!

It is so hot that I relish being inside the cool comfort of my office ... I even miss my office on weekdays! Actually, I miss the aircon! Grabeng init lately na hindi kaya ng aircon ko sa bahay ang init. I sometimes have the aircon and fan on at the same time. I can just imagine my electric bill... Its going to be as high as the temperature this summer!

Bien caliente aqui na Pinas!

So hot and humid, that you perspire immediately after you get out of the shower (and this is at 6 in the morning!) !!! Sometimes I wish that my house has centralized aircon. hehehe Para kahit pagkatapos mong maligo at kahit naglilinis ka ng bahay, di ka papawisan. hehehe

I repeat ... Bien caliente!

No comments:

 

alchemist2 | Distributed by Blogger Templates | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL