Thursday, April 28, 2005

much ado about nothing

How can some people make mountains out of mole hills? Exaggerate every small details and turn it into something that it is no? Such drama queens!

I really am frustrated about some people who jumped to conclusions without bothering to hear me out. I mean, I have a life of my own right? It really gets on my nerves when people assume that I can drop everything just because they called or want that I do something for them. Can't they even ask me first if I can or want to do it? If I refuse or tell them that i have other plans, they lay the "guilt card" on me and make me feel that I am a bad person. They go into this loooonnnggg discussion (ie sermon) about why I should do what they say or how it was before. Hay naku, you just can't please everyone.

No comments:

 

alchemist2 | Distributed by Blogger Templates | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL