Friday, June 03, 2005

the plan

They say that in order to reach your goal, you must write it down... That way you can monitor if you are attaining it (or on your way to getting it). It is also one way of making your dreams / goals concrete.

Well, here goes nothing:
1. To be able to work at the ADB or World Bank or an international agency before I reach 32. Hmmm, time to polish my resume and get the necessary skills. How about doing 45 wpm on the typing test? Wish me luck!

2. Lose 5 to 10 pounds before the end of the year. Getting older means that i have to work harder to stay in top shape, and i have to exercise and watch what I eat. My metabolism is not what it used to be 5 years ago. huhuhu... I need to cut down on my fave chocolates and chips.

3. Have a grand vacation within the next 5 years. Take a trip to the UAE to visit my siblings and cousins... go to Hong Kong Disneyland, and Bali... Have enough savings to be able to go the USA or Canada or Australia for vacation or to visit friends and relatives.

4. Own a house / condo before I turn 35.

5. Learn to drive.

6. Be able to go to Mecca before I turn 40.

7. Have kids before 35... Teka, that would mean that I have to be pregnant by 34 0r 33. If it would take me a year (or six months) plan the wedding, that means that I have to be engaged when I am 32.... which means that I have to know "him" when I am 31 or 30... shocks, the pressure! hehehe...

8. Go parasailing.

9. Take a curise.

10. Treat my parents to a wonderful vacation or at least cover for their plane fare.

11. Learn to bake.

12. Have a new celphone and wardrobe... is it time to look and act my age?

*********
Hmmm, what else pa ba? Earn my first million in the next two years? Have a small business? Insahallah, I hope that I can accomplish these goals.

No comments:

 

alchemist2 | Distributed by Blogger Templates | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL