Friday, June 10, 2005

TGIF

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Let us celebrate family and life! Here's to another long weekend c/o the government.

*********
Valerie and I will be hosting our birthday dinner tomorrow, and both of us are excited to meet up and share stories with friends that we haven't seen in a while.

*********
Sunday, Independence day. My siblings and I will be "celebrating" it at my lola's (great aunt actually) place. My lola hasn't seen my atchie for a year and the Sunday visit is also a homecoming lunch. I wonder what topics will be taken up... will it be the never ending "family" story again?

*********
Monday, non-working holiday. Might as well hit the mall and buy my essentials (contact lenses) as well as a birthday gift for myself.

No comments:

 

alchemist2 | Distributed by Blogger Templates | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL