Friday, December 10, 2004

communication in chaos

Lately nothing seems to go right... even organizing this party on the 18th seems to be covered with miscommunications, cancellations and other stuff. I hope that this will push trough though. I need to be among friends and know that there are some things i could still count on.

I also can't seem to get hold of one particular person, don't know how to get in touch with him anymore. I even tried sending email and YM but to no avail. Anyhow, i do wish and pray that by next week, things will be alot better. How about that answered prayer? Tc pls call me, need your advice on something.



2 comments:

Dr. Emer said...

Si Santa ba yung di mo ma-kontak? Try the North Pole or better, try one of his (big) elves --- Bongski.

Anonymous said...

Ani toots, sorry medyo magulo sched ko ngayon ha :( Re the 18th, baka bigla na lang akong sumulpot, as usual. Depends on my best friend yung schedule ko and my ride too. - Glenda

 

alchemist2 | Distributed by Blogger Templates | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL