Monday, December 20, 2004

mirror

I bloghopped and came across this site http://onawhimsy.blogspot.com/... she seems to be mirroring what i am feeling... this is one of her latest entry:

It's been two weeks now and still no sign from you. I sit and wait impatiently occasionally reminding myself that it is just a misunderstanding, but also getting riled up every now and again. I hope that when I do hear from you I will be in the prior state of mind. Because if I am in the latter, I don't know when the next opportunity to get things right will be. It's already been too long. Can't you see? But I won't do anything and I won't say anything until you do. I just won't. But neither will you. What are you thinking? Are you still thinking of me? I barely know you and I miss you already. In the mean time, I wait for something to happen, aware that life is short and time precious, aware that my inhibitions are pointless, aware that you too have your own insecurities that are fueled by how I act toward you. But if only you knew. Talk to me. I'm thinking about you.

Hay naku, ano ba yan? bakit nga ba sa iba madaling mag move on at sa iba hindi? bakit kaya pag may silence ay nagiging paraniod ang tao? I just wish that my prayers will be answered soon... that after a long while, i can sleep soundly knowing that i did no wrong... that i was right in giving him the trust once again.

No comments:

 

alchemist2 | Distributed by Blogger Templates | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL