Tuesday, March 12, 2013

BDJ and Glamour box

The beauty sample box craze is in town and I am riding on this wave. I first learned about it through a blog i follow and although I did not immediately subscribe to the boxes, i was curious on its offering.

BDJ  and Glamour box are beauty sample boxes. For a monthly subscription, they offer to deliver right to your door steps 5 to 6 products for you to sample. In some cases, these boxes even have a full size products and you feel that you just hit the jackpot. But sometimes, you get boxes where you feel that you have no need for the product and you just end up giving it away. It's like taking a monthly gamble, you will never know what you will end up getting or you can look at it in another way - it's like getting a present every month.

I have subscribed last month and so far I am happy with what i got (BDJ with a slight win over Glamour box with the former offering exclusive shishedo products and a full sized celeteque product for their quarterly subscribers). I have subscribe again to these two boxes this month and am hoping that i would be having a wide smile on my face by this time next week.

Full review of the boxes soon.


No comments:

 

alchemist2 | Distributed by Blogger Templates | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL