Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Happiness

Happiness is waking up in the morning in the arms of two sweet angels. I co-sleep with my kids and i find it easier to nurse when they (now only nursing my 7month old) are just within arms reach. It feels great to be a mom.

My heart skips a beat when ever I see the smile on A's face everytime i nurse her. Feeding time equals bonding time and now that A is trying solid food (she's eating two to three times a day), i tend to miss her constant need to nurse. I miss the every three hour feeding session.

Happiness is hearing my children laugh. They laugh at the simpliest things... A sound of a squeaky toy, tickles, butterfly kisses and even a picture or an app on ipad. I have learned to appreciate simple things just being with them.

Happiness is spending even just one hour of me time or alone time with hubby. This once a week breakfast or dessert date to mcdo or starbucks gives us a chance to catch up and act as if we were newly weds.

Happiness is getting that 10minutes of extra sleeptime during weekdays and getting to work on time. Happiness also means getting home early and having time to bath, eat with and put the kids to bed.

Happinesss is drinking iced cold coke on a hot day. Or eating chocochip cookies while reading or opening a bag of chips and getting ready to watch my series. It can also be the smell of freshly baked bread, cake or cookie.

Shopping and eating out can also make me happy. But It seems that as i get older, it is the simplest things that bring the smile to my face. What's your happiness?

No comments:

 

alchemist2 | Distributed by Blogger Templates | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL