Monday, March 18, 2013

Unboxing the March Glamour box

My glamourbox subscription arrived today. Compared to the March BDJ box, this one seemed lighter and not fulled to the brim. Bracing myself for a disappointment, i gingerly opened the box...Here's what inside:

1) Full sized Eye of Horus Natural Smokey Eye Pencil (full size 1.2g/Php 960)

Image c/o Glamourbox
 2) Sample size (5ml) Pevonia Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser (full size 150ml/Php 2,950)
Image c/o pevonia.com
3) 2 sample size (50ml each) Avon Skin So Soft Glutathione Whitening Renewal hand and body lotion (Full size 250ml/Php 350)

4) 4 sample sachets HeyNature BB Creams (full size 40g/Php 1,300) and 1 sample sachet Heynature Aqua Brightening gel (full size 80g/1,750)


Images c/o Heynature.com




5) 1 sample size (1.5 ml) Yves Saint Laurent Saharienne (full size 75ml/Php 4,300) and 1 sample size (1.5ml) Ralph Lauren Big Pony 3 Perfumes (full size 100ml/Php 4,300)

Saharienne Yves Saint Laurent for women
Images c/o fragrantica.com



Ralph Lauren Big Pony 3 for Women Ralph Lauren for women


Of all the samples, i am most excited about the eye pencil. I might use it or might even give it out as a present to my sister.  I like the scent of the YSL perfume (citrusy) but might not purchase on in the near future. I will use the avon lotion when i go out of town in May, but this will not make me change the one I am currently using (st. ives).

I might or might not subscribe to next month's box (depends if i get a slot) but i do hope they will improve the contents of the next box. The November box was great but so the last three boxes were kinda disappointing.

No comments:

 

alchemist2 | Distributed by Blogger Templates | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL