Friday, March 15, 2013

Camay Bodywash

“A good fragrance is really a powerful cocktail of memories and emotion.”
― Jeffrey Stepakoff, The Orchard: A Novel

I love using body washes as its scent last longer than that of bar soap. My hubby loves the smell of cinnamon / vanilla and other fresh scent so i am always on a look out for these types of fragrances.

Camay is an old brand. I remember the ads in the 80s and 90s which feature models / celebrities with beautiful skin (was Kris Aquino once a camay girl?) What i remember most about the brand is its iconic pink bar and the sweet fragrance.

I really don't know when camay disappeared from the stores but the last time I used it was when my sister gave me a bottle of the body wash when she came home from the UAE. I liked the body wash since the scent lasted the whole day (i need not use a perfume). Sadly, it was not available here.

Early this year, the brand was re-launched and marketed catch the attention of the new generation who are very particular about skin care and always on the look out for a product that is value for money. It launched three scents (in bar and body wash) aimed to cater to the different set of today's women. There's Romantique Rose (Floral and Feminine), Dynamic Grapefruit (Fresh and citrusy) and Creme Vanilla (vanilla with creamy coconut)

I have tried the Creme Vanilla scent and loving it. To maximize the scent, i tend to layer fragrances (body wash, lotion) and on occasion perfume or cologne. My hubby loves the smell. I am now alternating camay with Dove and Bath and body works bodywash depending on my mood for the day. For less than 100php of a full sized bodywash, it is worth it.


official camay ad

No comments:

 

alchemist2 | Distributed by Blogger Templates | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL