Thursday, March 14, 2013

March bdj box

I was looking forward to mid month as it equates to mid-month pay (yehey!) but it also means that my two beauty box samples will be delivered.

I was expecting the March box to be delivered on the 16th, just like last month but i was pleasantly surprised to have it today.

This month, BDJ is exclusively carrying L'oreal products. Its box is themed "Summer Glam" , with seven (7) products to try. Here's what's inside (the box):



1) 1 full sized Fall Repair Hair shampoo (srp 110 php)
2) 1 full sized Fall Repair Hair conditioner (srp 11 9php)
3) 1 full sized UV Perfect Longlasting UV Protector (srp 545php/30ml)
4) 1 full sized Shine Caresse Lip tint (srp 595/6ml)
5) Sample size of Youth Code Pre-Essence (srp for full size 1495php)
6) Sample size of UV perfect BB Max (srp for full size 595php/30ml)
7) Color Riche Les Nair Art - Nail art sticker (srp 395)

As like last month's box, BDJ is truly value for money. I am getting over 1k worth of product for a monthly subscription of less than 500. Which means that i am getting more than 100% return on investment right? Very happy with the box as every item will be used soon.

I will try out all the items except for the nail art sticker which i think i will give to my SIL or A's yaya. Excited to try out the Hair Fall Repail shampoo and conditioner. Experienced heavy hair fall after giving birth to A last July.

I am looking for a very light lip color for the summer so i will be trying out the lip tint. I just hope that it would complement my skin tone. Will use the UV protect cream which i will alternate with my current moisturizer. 

Can't wait to try them all out.

No comments:

 

alchemist2 | Distributed by Blogger Templates | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL