Friday, March 08, 2013

Time to shop

The last major shopping spree that i had was July last year and it wasn't even for me, it was for my kids. As i get older and bigger (i still need to lose 10-15 lbs from my back-to-back pregancies) i need to have an overhaul of my clothes. It has been 7 months since i gave birth to A, and i am still wearing my preggy pants.

When ever i open my cabinet, it seems that there's nothing to wear other than nursing shirts (that's 2 years old), i can't even fit into my old clothes anymore (from xs/s to m/l). So in line with my new beginings strategy this year, here are the list of what i want:

Want:
  • 1 wrap dress
  • 3 pairs of slacks/dress pants
  • 3-4 blouses that could be used while nursing
  • a pair or two of flats
  • a nice necklace/accessory that would go well with just about anything
  • a pair of nice jeans
  • make up (lipstick, blush and powder)
  • Ergo baby carrier - i have several carriers but i still want this one as it can carry either A or N and my hubby can also use this.
  • A nice bag that could double as A's diaper bag
Need:
  • Enough money to buy all the stuff i want
  • Time to shop

No comments:

 

alchemist2 | Distributed by Blogger Templates | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL