Saturday, November 20, 2004

pleasant surprise

Just when I thought you have forgotten, you do something that conveys you planned this all along… that you knew about it and was just waiting for the right time to say it.

Just when I am about to thrown in the towel and say “that’s it! I can’t take the *#@* anymore,”, you do something so commonplace that it melts my heart.

With a phone call, you were able to dispel my fears and worries; with a touch you were able to convey a feeling so strong that it dissolves any doubts. Your warm embrace evokes feelings of home and love, of being safe. To be with you, is to be protected and loved.

You are a grown-up with an inner child trapped inside, a person who seems so unaffected and indifferent but whose deepest desire is to be loved deeply and truthfully.

You never cease to amaze me. I am truly thankful to have you in my life.

No comments:

 

alchemist2 | Distributed by Blogger Templates | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL